søndag den 13. januar 2008

The twelfth day of January

This 12 of 12 idea is Chad Darnell's. People all over the world take 12 photos of their day and share them on Chad's blog. Go check out his site.

Here's my 12 of 12 for January

12 of janary

As usual I walk my dog as the second thing in the morning. First thing is drinking coffee. Near by horse people are busy feeding the stars in Apassionata who is in town these days. Home again Rufus take a rest.

12 of janary2

For the time being I am busy knitting. During the week I bought yarn for this scarf. There's sale all over and husband and I went down town to see if he could find something useful. I like that red dress. But how often can you wear it?

12 of janary3

Husband couldn’t find anything but I got Estée Lauders skin tonic and cleanser (not on sale) and hair dye for making light stripes. In the evening we went to dinner with friends and brought lots of tulips. I forgot to take pictures during the night unfortunately

And now it's Sunday :o)