onsdag den 13. februar 2008

The twelfth day of February

This 12 of 12 idea is Chad Darnell's. People all over the world take 12 photos of their day and share them on Chad's blog. Go check out his site.

Here's my 12 of 12 for February

06:00-06:45 Walking around early in the morning with Rufus. Below a Metro station near by.

12of12 February

15:20-16:10 Above. After work walking around with Rufus (again). This time around one of the lakes in Copenhagen.

Below. Buildings around the lake. Eg. Scandic Hotel and Tycho Brahe Planitarium.

12of12 February

Above. “The City of Copenhagen arrange a competition in order to generate ideas on how the edge of the lake can be used to create new recreational area”. I have ideas :o) The last picture I imagine is an atelier.

20:00 Below. My bracelets as I always wear and my rings as I take off as soon as I enter my home.

12of12 February

21:30 Above. Trying to understand WordPress in Danish. I am giving up for the moment and prefer to study food instead.